You may have noticed from some of my recent posts that work has been extremely busy of late. Wait, busy does not even begin to describe what it is that I am managing at the moment. And last week I dropped the ball!
Adding to this chaos in my mind is the reality of everything else that I need to do…
- Finalise RSVP count for Kai’s birthday party.
- Double check party venue booked for Saturday.
- Arrange to have Kai’s gift collected tomorrow.
- Remember to BAKE the CAR cake on Friday (never mind that I can’t bake)!
- Confirm Faith’s pick up time for today, and brace for chaos!
- Check if leaking batteries damaged the FM System.
- Schedule audiology appointment for Kai and dad.
- Remember to thank everyone who donated clothes to Uncle.
- Take the library books in – it is already two weeks late!
- Follow up on Kai’s spectacles.
- Don’t forget to organise birthday presents for Dad and Uncle.
- Remember Logan’s birthday present for Saturday.
- Don’t forget Lee’s birthday on Saturday.
- Don’t forget E’s birthday present on Sunday.
- Remember swimming lessons start next week.
- Check availability for Hear2Day meeting.
- Finalise Monthly Featured Blog
- Update Decibels of Love Facebook Page.
- Start with the OV website!
What else? I know I’m missing a few things on this list…my list of things that I still need to get to this week!
Can you pick up that I am all over the place at the moment?
“The List”, is this week’s title of a tandem blog, 3 bloggers 1 title. All published on the same day at the same time. Read my fellow tandem blogger’s interpretation by following the below links. Comments are welcome!
Celeste: Surviving Jonkersville
Shelley: The Deal Is